Plantronics CS55 Wireless Headset
Plantronics CS55 wireless headset system combines the clarity of traditional corded technology with the mobility of wireless, so employees can move around the office to wherever business takes them - without interrupting or missing a call. Continuing our tradition as a technology leader, Plantronics presents CS55 as the first headset in the United States to implement 1.9GHz voice-dedicated wireless technology.The convenient CS55 delivers:
CS55 Key Features:
- The freedom of mobility. Mobile multi-tasking, conferring with colleagues, walking to the printer, pouring a cup of coffee need not interrupt important calls up to 300 feet from a desk phone.
- Superior quality, secure communications. Voice-dedicated 1.9GHz DECT technology provides uncompromised audio quality and the lowest probability of interference.
- All-day availability. The CS55 gives workers 10 hours of unencumbered talk time and the option of remote answering, so they never miss calls when away from the workstation.
- Crystal-clear conversation. An extended boom and noise-canceling microphone filter out background noise, so listeners hear conversations clearly.
- Customizable comfort. Both stylish and comfortable, the CS55 can be converted to over-the-ear, over-the-head or behind-the-head styles.
- Talk Time: Up to 10 hours
- Standby Time: Up to 50 hours
- Range: 300 feet
- Operating Frequency: 1.9GHz DECT
- Security / Privacy: 64-bit digital encryption
- Headset Microphone: Noise-canceling
- Headset Weight: 26 grams
- Headset Controls: Volume, mute, call answer/end
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion Polymer
- Battery Recharge Time: 1.5 hours (80%) / 3 hours (100%)
- Compatibility: Residential, office or PBX-based telephones with dialpad located on the base.
- Wearing Styles Convertible: over the ear, over the head, behind the head (with accessory neckband)